Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Natural Facial Moisturizer Review


I have very dry skin. Even after moisturizing, my makeup sticks to my skin and does not blend properly. I started using the Natural Facial Moisturizer from Adovia Mineral Skincare. I was not sure that it would work very well with my dry skin since the creams sinks into the skin. After a few days, I noticed that my skin was glowing, my skin does not hurt and my makeup goes on flawless on my skin. This is very natural product. I love all the products from Adovia Mineral Skincare.

Here is more information about the product.

  • - Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer.

    - Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion.

    - HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.

    - Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.

    - It continues working throughout the day by improving your skin's ability to regain it's natural moisture and better retain it's moisture levels. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow".
Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream moisturizes and protects skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy daytime formula. The moisturizer is infused with Dead Sea minerals and aloe vera. The Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and approved cream works to moisturize deep, hydrating skin and bringing out the natural radiance. A single application provides all-day moisture without clogging pores. Adovia moisturizing cream contains an active complex of Dead Sea minerals for natural moisture balance that is easier for skin to retain. The cream also makes an ideal makeup base.



 


Ingredients
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Noblis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera Barbadensis Gel, Urea, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkoinium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Dead Sea Salt, Benzophenone-3.

This is one of the best moisturizers in the market. I use it twice a day and it helped my skin a lot.

You can find more information about the company here.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment