Thursday, September 25, 2014

Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream by InstaNatural Review


I read about many benefits from using Niacinamide cream, but never got a chance to try any products. I love Instanatural products and wanted to try the Niacinamide moisturizer cream. This makes my skin glowing and plump. I was able to see changes in my skin within a week. This made my skin look plump and radiant.

I also tried the Emu Oil from Instanaturals. I used it on my skin for moisturization. This also helped me fade some stretch marks on my tummy. The stretch marks have lightened considerably. I also layer both the Emu Oil and the Niacinamide Cream one over the other. When my skin is very dry, I use Emu Oil first, wait for 10 minutes and then use Niacinamide Cream over it.

Here is more information about the products:

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types!
• Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
• Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly.
• Achieve a youthful appearance.
• Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.

Niacinamide / Vitamin B3 Cream Moisturizer has many benefits:

1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally
2) Has acne fighting ingredients
3) Skin lightening benefits
4) Firms & Plumps the skin
5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation

InstaNatural Emu Oil can be used on all skin types. It is recommended for aging, dry, itchy, red, inflamed, sunburned skin. Our product has benefits from head to toe. It provides ultimate hair-care and reduces marks. It can also be used to soothe and calm minor inflammation on skin. For best results, use two times a day. Can be used more often, if needed.

  • 100% Pure Emu Oil. No added chemicals or preservatives. Just Pure and Natural Emu Oil.
  • Unsurpassed nourishing benefits: provides radiant youthful and plumper skin.
  • Reduces dryness, redness, itching, marks, and soothes sunburn & Promotes hair health and growth.
  • Perfect for aching joints, sore muscles, sprains, burns, wounds and scars.





Niccinamide Moisturizer Cream is sold on Amazon and is available here.
100% Pure Emu Oil is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment