Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream Review


I have lot of stretch marks on my tummy from my previous pregnancy and I tried so many creams but they were not gone. Some creams faded them a little, but they would come back again after I stopped using the cream. I tried the Stretch Mark and Scar Removal scream from Sieva Skincare and after 3 weeks, I noticed that the color of my stretch marks have faded to a light brown from dark brown and some of the lighter lines are nearly invisible. I wish I had it during my pregnancy so that I could have prevented it from forming by using it daily.

Here is more information about the product.

Are you Tired of those unsightly stretch marks and sagging skin? Imagine the freedom and confidence you'd feel if you had nothing to hide. Finally feeling great about how you look

UNIQUE COMPOSITION, CAREFULLY CRAFTED IN THE USA: Revolutionary Stretch mark and Scar therapy specifically designed to help in preventing and removing stretch mark and scars due to Pregnancy, weight gain, growth spurts, and bodybuilding. Precisely formulated to visually reduce discoloration and improving restoration of skin elasticity.

POWER PACKED FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: Optimally blends Vitamins and natural moisturizers such as Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, and Rosehip seed oil to help Prevent, Repair & Remove Stretch Marks and Scars.

BETTER ABSORPTION & PREVENTION: Fast-absorbing cream helps build collagen while reducing the appearance of red and silver stretch marks all while smoothing your skin's texture.

MADE IN USA - Every Anti Cellulite cream is manufactured for Sieva is made within a FDA Approved and GMP certified facility. We work relentlessly to provide the consumer with only the highest potency, purity, and most effectively absorbed formulations available to the consumer today 

The Professional's Choice for Stretch Mark & Scar Treatment at Home
-Sieva's advanced formulation helps restore skin and increases the strength of skin by promoting the production of elastin and collagen.
-It penetrates deeply to restore balance and to fight stretch marks in the lower layers of skin where they form and lightens the appearance on top.
-It has Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils, Vitamins, and rich Butters known for stretch mark & scar prevention.
-It will help maintain elasticity of the skin and is free from all harsh chemicals that can damage the skin.











Ingredients
Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Olive Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Orange Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide *Organic

This is one of the best products that I had used for stretch marks. I also used it on a scar mark on my chin and it has faded to a lighter color.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Stretch mark is big problem women, for those female this is useful post because you have discussed home treatment. If we follow this post and use Herbal Oil For Stretch Marks then we get fast result.

    ReplyDelete