Monday, November 9, 2015

Peptide+ Intense Eye Recovery Serum


I have dry skin and have dark circles under my eyes. With 2 very young kids, I hardly get enough sleep and always have dark circles under my eyes. When I got the Peptide+ Intense Eye Recovery Serum, I imagined a small syringe based on the picture. But in reality it is a very huge syringe and will last a long time. The syringe can be locked so the product does not go bad or be wasted. The serum absorbs into the skin fast and reduces the dryness of the skin in the under eye area. In the morning, my under eyes area don't feel puffy and dark anymore. I kept the serum in the fridge and putting the old serum in the under eye area gives my under eye area a radiant well rested look.

Here is more information about the product.

efresh's Peptide+ Intense Eye Recovery serum is a dynamic and effective dark circle elimination treatment. Using an active ingredient mix of purified soy, rice and yeast peptides, the formula positively stimulates blood circulation away from the eyes to dramatically reduce dark circles and puffiness.

Benefits

• Reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes

• Restores important moisture levels

• Soothes and softens the skin

• Is safe and gentle to use around the eyes

More details:
The specific peptides used in this formula help improve microcirculation by strengthening the layers of the skin, 
which regulate collagen formation and elasticity. Thanks to the uplifted and rejuvenated skin cells, circulation within the delicate and sensitive blood vessels improves and alleviates the appearance of dark circles.
The Natural Seaweed and Hyaluronic Serum in which the formula is based delivers a moisturizing boost. Seaweed is rich in antioxidants and protective value. Hyaluronic Acid is a natural moisturizer that attracts and retains moisture from the environment. 



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment