Wednesday, November 18, 2015

"Open Up" Self-Myofascial Release Massage Balls


I always get neck and back pain at work for sitting in front of a computer continuously. I try to get up in between to walk around, but its hard to relax the muscles in a short period of time. When I got a chance to try the "Open Up" Self - Myofascial Release Massage, I took one ball to work to work on my neck and back muscles. The ball is of medium size, but heavy and felt hard. I was not sure that it would help with my pain, but it actually helped. I massaged it on my neck and back and my muscles felt very relaxed. I was also able to massage it with my feet giving my feet a lot of relief.

Here is more information about the product.

Azatrum Health's "Open Up" self-myofascial release massage balls are effective tools which can help you to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobililty, increase flexibility, and reduce your injury risk over time.

Our product offer includes a bonus PDF & Video step-by-step instructional guide to ensure that you'll get the most out of each rolling session, whether it is at home or on-the-go. The guide shows you how to work the ball into all of the major muscle groups of the body.

Every muscle in the human body is covered in a layer of fascia. When our fascia undergoes stress, small tears can occur, causing adhesions. These adhesions are commonly referred to as "trigger points". By applying directed pressure to these trigger points via self myofascial release, we can effectively reduce or eliminate a wide range of pains and discomfort in the body. 

Simply place Azatrum Health's self myofascial release balls between any trigger point and a flat surface, then let gravity take over! 



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment