Saturday, November 14, 2015

Thin Botanicals Body Wrap


After 2 kids, I have a sagging tummy and after a lot of effort, I was able to lose weight with controlled diet and exercise. But the body was still not toned to look slim and there was lot of loose skin around my waist, butt and arms. The package for Thin Botanicals Body Wrap has 5 wraps which needs to be used in 10 days using one wrap every 2 days. I though it would be easier to use it during the night as it can get busy with 2 kids during the day time. When I opened the packet, it did have any instructions as to which side is the top and which side is bottom. The wrap is not large enough to cover the full waist and it ended at the sides itself. It sticks perfectly to the skin and stays for a long time. I was worried that it might not stay and come out, but it stayed for the whole night. It was harder to remove the wrap. It reminded me of removing the wax stripes while waxing. After using the remaining 4 wraps, my tummy feels a little toned. I did not see any change in weight, but I was able to fit into a pant which did not fit me at the waist before.

Here is more information about the product.

  • Immediate long term inch loss and body contouring. Customers report seeing weight loss and inch loss in all problem areas.
  • Detoxification process helps improve body metabolism while blocking the absorption of oils, sugars and starches.
  • Dissipates fats and toxins while tightening and toning loose skin.
  • Destroys cellulite and reduces stretch marks, especially after pregnancy. Easy to apply out of the box. NO MESS!

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment