Friday, July 24, 2015

#1 Neck Firming Wrinkle Cream


I have loose skin around my neck. This happened after my yo-yo dieting plans. I tried many creams to tighten my skin around my neck, but most of my results were temporary. Finally I got a chance to try the #1 Neck Firming Wrinkle cream from Asana. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that my skin has tightened around my neck area and the skin around my chest is more firm.

Here is more information about the product.

  • WHY THIS IS THE BEST NECK CREAM AVAILABLE: This is a proven formula used by top cosmetic brands. Asana spent years perfecting this formulation to achieve the best results possible for moisturizing, sagging, tightening of skin. BEST MOISTURIZER AVAILABLE!
  • ANTI-AGING: ASANA Beauty Anti-Aging Neck Cream is the best neck and face cream available for revitalizing your skin. Use this twice a day. Once in the morning after you wash your face and in the evening before you go to bed. Use on a clean rinsed face. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the neck and face and give you a smoother, younger looking neck and décolleté.
  • RANGE OF USES: Removes age spots, Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Aging, Firming, Toning, Tightening, Hydrating, Moisturizing, Day Cream, Night Cream, Makeup Base, Décolleté, Dark Spots.

Ingredients
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dimethicone, Goji (Lycium Barbarum) Extract, Coffee Seed (Coffea Arabica) Extract, Acai (Euterpe Oleracea) Extract, Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Extract, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract,Mangosteen(Garcinia Mangostana) Extract, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment