Thursday, July 23, 2015

Advanced Moisturizer Cream By Anaiti


I have very dry skin all throughout the year. I always use moisturizers, but even then after few hours, my face feels dry and my makeup feels cracked. If I am home, I have to use the moisturizer every few hours to keep my skin getting dry. I got a chance to try the Advanced Moisturizer Cream by Anaiti. After using it, my skin felt soft and I waited for a few hours to see if I needed to re-apply. But the moisturizer stayed on through out the day and gave me the same soft looking skin throughout the day. It also helped prime my skin so that it was easier to apply makeup later.

Here is more information about the product.

AN ADVANCED MOISTURIZING CREAM NOT JUST FOR CELEBRITIES!
- Skin suffering from aging or sun damage?
- Losing elasticity and youthfulness?
- Becoming dehydrated, dull or lifeless?
Your skin needs a moisturizer to combat the elements it faces daily in our environment that leaves your skin looking and feeling old.
ANAITI'S ADVANCED MOISTURIZING CREAM CAN HELP
unique formula of cutting edge ingredients can help protect skin from damage and keep it soft, smooth and younger looking:
AQUAXYLTM, derived from natural sugars, provides an 'anti-dehydration shield' optimizing water circulation.
SODIUM HYALURONATE gives skin volume and youthful fullness.
SHEA BUTTER naturally soothes and moisturizes.
SEA BUCKTHORN SEED EXTRACT contains high concentrations of naturally-occurring anti-oxidants, protecting skin from damage.
ENHANCE YOUR SKIN NATURALLY WITH OUR ADVANCED, EASY-TO-USE MOISTURIZER
Skin moisturizers can be the most vital part of your morning routine, protecting and hydrating your skin while safeguarding the application and staying power of your make-up.
Plump up your skin with our advanced non-toxic moisturizer before applying foundation or concealer for naturally beautiful skin - or use it as a light, non-pore-clogging night cream.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment