Monday, July 27, 2015

2 Pack - 10ml Elegant Frosted Roller Bottle


I like using essential oils and its always hard for me to carry them every where. I cannot always take the whole bottle with me. Or if I transfer them to a smaller bottle, there is always a possibility of leakage. When I saw the Frosted Roller Bottle from 2PM, I though this is an answer to my problem. I filled one 10 ml cobalt Frosted Roller Bottle with Lavender Oil. I rub it on my pillow before sleeping and it helps with my insomnia problems.

Here is more information about the product.

2 Pack - 10ml Elegant Frosted Glass Roll On Bottles with Perfect Stainless Steel Roller Ball & Brushed Aluminum Cap. Small Refillable Empty Glass Bottle Applicator Professionally Designed For Perfume - Wax - Aromatherapy - Essential Oils - Deodorant. Metal Roller Ball Prevents Leaks and Provides Even Application Every Time.


  • - These metal balls have a perfect tight fit that won't ever leak. With the bottle inverted, the weight of the steel ball creates a seal preventing oil release. A quick shake allows the release of the oil for a smooth and even application every time.
    - The durable brushed stainless steel cap screws on securely and protects your essential oils while maintaining an elegant look and feel.
    - Certain oils & chemicals do not interact well with cheap plastic balls and possibly ruin the rolling mechanism. Stainless steel roller balls do not erode and will continue to roll on smoothly every time.
    - Our luxurious glass bottles are not painted and will not scratch easily.
    - Elegant cobalt blue frosted bottles have a deep rich and dark color to prevent light damage to sensitive oils.
The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment