Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Exposed Skincare Clarifying Mask Review


I received an ultimate kit from Exposed Skincare even though I only expected the Clarifying Mask. The kit includes Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic, Acne Treatment Serum, Clear Pore Serum, Derm-X cloth, Moisture Complex, Microderm Scrub and Clarifying Mask. This review is about Clarifying Mask. This has sulfur which helps prevent acne and pimples. I use it once a week and during the time of month, I use it twice a week. This helps me keep my skin clear and prevent breakouts. I only use a small quantity and it will last me a long time. This mask did not dry out my skin.

Here is more information about the product.

The Exposed Skincare Clarifying Mask is the perfect compliment to your skincare routine. It combines the power of science with soothing properties of pure natural extracts bring you skin that is not only clear, but also healthy and balanced. Use this mask as a spot treatment for subborn acne or to prevent the development of new blemishes.

The Clarifying Mask includes sulfur and resorcinol, both of which are vital ingredients in the fight against acne breakouts. Resorcinol is effective at preventing comedones (clogged pores) by removing the buildup of dead skin cells. For over half a century, sulfur has shown been to be one of the best acne treatment options by helping remove excess oil from the face and freeing trapped sebum.

Developed by a collaborative effort of dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths, and chemists, Exposed Skin Care is the only product line of its kind.  This combination of professionals working together resulted in a unique and revolutionary skin care approach that not only treats acne, but also proactively prevents new acne from forming. These products have helped countless teens and adults struggling with skin issues.

For best results, use the mask 1-2 times per week.



You can find more information about their products here.
Individual products might be available on Amazon. The Clarifying Mask is sold on Amazon and is available here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment