Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum [Vitamin C, Retinol, B3] Review


This is one of the best serums available in the market. This has Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Retinol and Salicylic Acid. I usually get pimples around the time of the month, but after using this serum, I never got any pimples. Whatever blackheads I had, they were all gone after using this serum. This serum also faded some of my old acne scars and gave me an even tone. This is one of those multi purpose serums that has so many benefits.

Instanatural 100% pure & natural Mocorron Rose water is one of the best toners ever. This smells wonderful and the smell lasts longer. This tones the skin and helps maintain the makeup. Since my skin is dry, I spray a little on my face in between and my makeup remain flawless through out the day.

Instanatural Premium Hydration Hyaluronic Acid serum helps my skin keep hydrated. I use it in the night and wake up with a glowing skin instead of tight, itchy skin. This helped my skin to cope up with the winter weather and heaters. This is always a staple in my beauty products.

Here is more information about the product.

For those that want the power of Vitamin C and Retinol to fight against aging, while also treating acne and hyperpigmentation, our Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is the perfect solution for you. The lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin, delivering 20% Vitamin C and 2.5% Retinol to help reverse the signs of aging by restoring a youthful appearance to the skin. Vitamin C and Retinol helps to combat issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, and dry, rough skin. Meanwhile, a combination of Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid soothes irritated skin, treats blemishes . These potent ingredients unclog pores to remove redness and inflammation, resulting in a clearer, brighter complexion while also diminishing signs of aging.

Key Ingredients:
+ 20% Vitamin C
+ 3.5% Niacinamide
+ 2.5% Retinol
+ 2% Salicylic Acid






The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment