Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review


This is one of the easy to use tools and gives maximum amount of juice. I use a lot of lemon juice in my food. I sprinkle lemon juice on meat, salads and rice. I used to squeeze it with my hand. I used to waste more than half of the lemon since it was hard to squeeze it. The professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer is very easy to use and squeezes the maximum amount of juice from all the lemons.

Here is more information about the product.

Why Choose the Btipsy Lemon Squeezer as your first choice?

- Almost no Effort Needed to Get All the Juice Out 
- Designed to Get MAXIMUM Leverage From the Two Handles, So You Can Extract Almost Every Drop of Juice 
- Can Be Used for Lemonade, Cocktails, Fish, Salad and Much More.. 
- Unlike Others Chipper Squeezers That are Breaking After a Few Uses, Our Squeezer is Made to Last and Will Remain in 100% Perfect Condition All the Way 
- Easy to Use For both kids and old men AND for Both Amateurs and Professionals 
- Hang Your Juicer In an Easy to Locate Place In your kitchen With the Stainless Steel Ring 
- Dishwasher Safe and Super Easy to Clean
Not Just for Lemons or Limes

The Btipsy Citrus Juicer is Not Just for Lemons or Limes and can also be used on: Mandarin, Small blood oranges, Clementine, Tangerines, Small valencian oranges, Lime key and Tangelo.
In Just 3 Easy Steps

1- Cut the lemon in half 
2- Place the lemon downwards into the squeezer (The shell is on the top) 
3- Squeeze the juice




The product is sold on Amazon and is available here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment