Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream [For Prevention & Reduction] Review


As a women whose weight yo-yo's between high and low and who also had kids, I have lot of stretch marks and scars. I had scar marks from my C-section. I used many creams to reduce them, but they never faded. I tried coco butter during my pregnancy since some people mentioned that it stops stretch marks from forming, but it never stopping from forming on my body. I used Instanatural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream for the past 4 weeks. The first good thing about it is it smells good. It does not have that medicine smell that some scar creams have.After 4 weeks, I noticed more even tone on my tummy area. Some lighter marks and scars have disappeared. Some of the darker scars have lightened a bit and from far, its difficult to distinguish them. They appear to have melded into my real skin giving an appearance of no marks.

Instanatural 100%Pure Certified Organic Argan Oil is one of best options available for a reasonable price. I was interested in using Argan oil for a long time, but it was very expensive and I was not sure of the authenticity. My dry skin loves it. It sinks into the skin and gives a dry finish. I never appear oily when I use this oil. I also use the oil for my hair as this is the only product that controls my frizzy hair. I use few drops after washing my hair while it is still wet. And this gives me soft and manageable hair always.

Here is more information about the product.

InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. Our cream heavily moisturizes affected areas – such as hips, stomach and arms - delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin and help restore a youthful look and even appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil







The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment