Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum Review


I always get good results when I use Vitamin C serum on my face. If I skip it for a few weeks, I can see the difference. My skin looks dull  and uneven. I use Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum twice a day. Once in the morning and once in night. This includes lot of organic ingredients and have anti aging benefits. My skin always look plump and radiant after using the serum.

Here is more information about the product.

Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market. Prepare for smooth and supple skin with the restorative benefits of Vitamin C + E and Hyaluronic Acid. This proven formulation provides an array of anti-aging benefits addressing fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and uneven skin texture. The ONLY Vitamin C Serum worthy of Foxbrim's lifetime quality guarantee.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C + E
- Hyaluronic Acid
- MSM
- Aloe Vera
- Jojoba Oil

Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Sodium Ascorbic Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment