Thursday, July 10, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics Review


I heard about the benefits of green tea from a long time but never got a chance to try it. I heard from friends that Matcha Green Tea is supposed to have even higher antioxidants than the regular green tea. Who doesn't want antioxidants these days.. :)

When I got a chance to try Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder from Kiss Me Organics, I was happy to try it. It is a green powder, very soft and smooth, smells like green tea and tastes a little bitter. Being a curious person, I couldn't help myself but taste it. You only need 1/2 tea spoon a day to get energy, vitality, beautiful skin and 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. It can be combined in any lattes, smoothies or desserts.

The below information is from their website:

ALL DAY ENERGY WITH INCREASED FOCUS

Matcha provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.

METABOLISM BOOST

Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture.

IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH

​Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.

137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA

Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.








If you are not used to Green Tea, the taste might be a little harder to get used to. It is more of an acquired taste. I am used to drinking Green Tea, but not often. I always wanted to include Green Tea in my daily routine since it helps with weight loss and keeps skin healthy.

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder can be used in so many ways and has so many health benefits. If people are not used to the taste, it can be used in smoothies or baking. The recipe book is included in the sale and it has more 50 recipes separated by sections. The different sections included in the recipe book are Matcha Drinks and Cocktails, Smoothies, Matcha Breakfast Recipes, Matcha Sweets, Breads, Dips & Toppers,  Pizza, Poultry & Seafood, Beef, Soup & Sides, and Matcha Shots. There are recipes suitable for all ages and groups. Everyone can find their own favorite matcha recipe. They are all easy to prepare. It gives detailed instructions and pictures.

One of my favorite and easy to prepare recipe is KissMe Matcha Green Tea Latte.

Below is the recipe as provided in the book.

Ingredients
1 tsp. Matcha powder
¾ cup almond milk (or soy or cow or goat milk)
¼ cup boiling water
1 tsp. agave syrup

Instructions
1. Place matcha in the bottom of a coffee mug or other heat-proof cup.
2. Bring almond milk to a simmer in a small pot.
3. Whisk boiling water slowly with the matcha powder in the mug, then pour in almond milk.
Tip the cup to up the foam factor.
4. Sweeten with agave syrup if desired.

Makes 1 latte.

I was able to notice increased energy levels immediately after I started drinking Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder. I had more energy, I was able to concentrate more, feel more refreshed and stay active for longer. It was like having an energy shot. I will definitely be using Organic Matcha Green Tea powder often. I really like the taste and the smell. I feel energized just smelling it. I started small and slowly increased it to a half teaspoon per day. This product is a winner in my book.

It is available at Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Matcha-Green-Tea-Powder-Antioxidant/dp/B00DDT116M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405021719&sr=8-1&keywords=organic+matcha+green+tea

You can get more information from the Kiss Me Organics website at: http://kissmeorganics.com/

Please be aware that if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, since Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder has caffeine, it is better to take a doctor's suggestion before using the product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment