Thursday, July 31, 2014

La Beatue Pure Hyaluronic Acid Review


I wanted to try Hyaluronic Acid serums since it was helping my skin so much. My skin is dehydrated and me staying indoors with an A/C is not helping my skin much. When I opened the bottle of La Beatue Pure Hyaluronic acid serum, it smelled divine. I used a little bit on my face and it disappeared immediately. My face felt smoother.

Here is some information from their website about La Beatue Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

THE POWER OF HYLALURONIC ACID SERUM
The best anti-aging serum is like experiencing a rain forest. Topical hyaluronic acid serum holds up to l000 times its weight in water. It draws water out of the environment and onto the surface of skin for a younger, youthful skin tone.
The hyaluronic acid complex is rich enough to instantly infuse moisture giving a plump, smooth radiant glow. Subtle and fresh hyaluronic acid + msm serum with Vitamin C will leave dry and aged skin enjoying moisture.
The BEST hyaluronic acid serum is a powerhouse of botanicals that work synergistically for balance to all types of skin.
With this anti-wrinkle serum it enhances collagen via hyaluronic acid.
THE EXPERIENCE
Apply a small amount of hyaluronic acid gel (serum). Young skin will enjoy the serum once a day while mature skin will love the youthful plump skin from twice a day application.
SCIENTIFIC FACTS HYALURONIC ACID:
*HYALURONIC ACID: Collagen production is enhanced: Helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin looking smooth and plump
*FIRMING SERUM: Reintroduces moisture lost in our skin as we age
*HYALURONIC ACID + VITMAIN C: Controls excessive oil
*ANTI-WRINLE SERUM: Restores PH balance keeping skin hydrated and youthful
*HYALURONIC ACID SERUM: Pure serum brings more clarity to the skin and evens out discolorations
*Hyaluronic face serum in botanical form invokes balance in healing in all types of skin imbalances




Ingredients
98% Naturally Derived /72% Organic Water, Aloe Vera Extract, Witch Hazel, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived amino acid ), Carrageenan Gum, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservative for extended shelf life), Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin (natural preservative used as an alternative to parabens), Gotu Kola Extract, Horsetail Plant Extract, Geranium Extract, Dandelion Extract. Hyaluronic Acid can be from from rooster comb, the fermentation of yeast vegetable sources (soy or corn, or plant based. Our HA is plant based and is from Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide a native plant of India.

La Beaute Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum helped my skin remain plump and soft. I used it twice daily in the morning and night after cleansing and toning my face. I also started using La Beatue Pure Vitamin C Serum along with the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and the combination helped my skin very much. These products will be a staple in my beauty routine.

You can get more information about the product and the company here. http://labeautepure.com/
The product is available on Amazon and you can buy it here.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GXE29EM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment