Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim Review


I am on a Hyaluronic Acid Serum spree these days. I wanted to use Hyaluronic Acid Serum every day both morning and night. It gives so much softness to my dehydrated skin that it is unbelievable. Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim is so easy to use. Just a few drops is enough to cover the entire face, neck and my hands. The skin on my hands is dehydrated too. I wash my face and pat dry it with a towel. I use Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum while my face is still damp and it is absorbed by my skin completely. It dries fast and leaves a supple skin.



Here is the information about the Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Foxbrim's website.

There isn’t a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum promises a fresher, brighter complexion. It’s never been so easy. Plus, there are NO parabens, NO additives, NO fillers, and it’s NOT tested on animals. Nothing you don’t want and everything you need!
- It’s stocked with a powerful blend of high quality natural ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea
- It’s safe for aLL skin types
- And it can be worn right under make up
Directions:
Wash and pat skin dry. If you are going to use a toner, apply the toner before the serum. Apply a small amount to entire face, neck and décolleté. Allow to dry. Can be used daily; can be used under make up.






Ingredients:
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Pelargonium Gravolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.


I love Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim. I use it daily and noticed a lot of improvement in my skin.

You can find more information about the product here.

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim is sold on Amazon and is available here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment