Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum Review



I heard of Vitamin C serums and how it helps skin looking younger from a long time. This is my first ever Vitamin C Serum. I used Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum for the past 3 weeks everyday morning and night. Even though I don't have sensitive skin, I wanted to be sure that I would not have any adverse reaction. I patch tested for a few days on my chin and it was fine. I started slowly by using it only in the night and after a few days I started using it during the day time. I wash my face and then use the Day by Day Vitamin C Serum immediately. It is watery in consistency and a few drops is enough to cover the whole face and neck. It absorbs fast into the skin and completely disappears. There is no sticky feeling ever. I did not notice any odor either. I do not have a sensitive nose. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my face appeared more clear, my hyper pigmentation marks are fading (There are still there but now appear less obvious than before) and my large pores are less visible. It helps with anti wrinkle and anti aging. It is one of the great serums available in the market right now.







Ingredients:

Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, Arginine, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxy- ethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola Extract), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant Extract), Organic Pelagonium Gravoleons (Geranium Extract), Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract).

The Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum has 18% Vitamin C. It has a shelf life of 1 year. The Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum is  98% Natural and 72% Organic. It is made in USA in a FDA approved facility.

I cannot guarantee that it will work for everybody, but please do patch test before you start any new product. I really like it and was able to see the results in 3 weeks. I am going to continue to use Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum everyday to get the helpful benefits to my skin. It is a sure shot winner in my day to day life. It is one of the best Vitamin C Serums available. It helps with anti-aging and reduces wrinkles. It is one of my new favorite beauty product.

The product is available through Amazon at http://www.amazon.ca/Best-Vitamin-Serum-Beautifies-Face/dp/B00KOC4ZU0

You can learn more about the Day by Day Beauty products at http://daybydaybeauty.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment