Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review


When I heard of Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror, I was surprised. Have anyone heard of any Shower Mirror not getting fogged and remain visible in the shower. I have not seen any mirror like that. I like to use body oils immediately after shower for moisturizing.

When I received the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror, I installed it in the shower. It was easy to install and hardly took much time. After shower, I looked at the mirror and was surprised to see that the mirror is still clear and I can see everything clearly in the mirror. It truly is a Fogless Shower Mirror. Even my husband loves shaving in front of the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror. It is so easy to shave since the skin is moist during and after shower.

Here is the description available from their website.

Achieve A Flawless Shave Every Time   Why Shave In The Shower?

Warm and Clean
Instead of letting your razor sit on the sink, keep your razor both clean and warm under the hot spray of the shower.
Plus, no more messy sinks = Bonus points with the ladies.

Razor Burn Be Gone!
It's itchy, it stings and it leaves unsightly bumps that leave you feeling self-conscious. The steam from a nice hot shower softens hair and skin, while also opening up the pores for a closer shave, helping you say "Goodbye!" to razor burn

Continuous Hydration
It may not be seen as "manly" to worry about keeping your skin moist, but moist skin helps you get the most effective shave every time. Because really, who wants to look like they haven't shaved in days after waking up early to have time for a clean shave?

Modern Facial Contour Design
Our improved design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower

Included With The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror
















Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror really changed our life. It made us save time by getting ready faster. I sometimes use the Shower Mirror to apply makeup. It also helps while washing my hair or coloring my hair.

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror will always play a part in my day to day life.

It is available at Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Fogless-Shower-Mirror-Nanotechnology-Exclusive/dp/B00CNOUZE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406079106&sr=8-1&keywords=cassani+fogless+shower+mirror


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment