Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review


Pure Shea Butter from Adovia Mineral Skin Care is one of the best products that I have used for my skin. I have eternal dry skin and it flakes in winter. I moisturize every day, but it is still dry.My toddler's skin is the same. He suffers from eczema and has dry skin throughout the year.

I heard about Shea Butter from many people, but never got a chance to try it. It has a nutty smell, but I liked it. After I received the product, I used it on my hands and legs in the night and woke up with a smooth skin in the morning. I use this every night and my skin never felt better. I used it on my son too and even his skin has improved a lot. No more flaky dry skin.

Here is more information about the product.

  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
    100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
    Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
    Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
    1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage
  • This Shea Butter is a rich organic unrefined shea butter to pamper your whole body with soothing, moisturizing nourishment.
  • Rich in natural humectants and emollients including high levels of vitamins A, E and F.
  • The Shea Butter quickly penetrates the skin to immediately protect and moisturize.
  • Essential fatty acids help prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture.
  • Applications include rough, cracked skin, stretch marks, wrinkles, chapped lips and cuticles.
Free of parabens, sulfates and petroleum. Cruelty Free.
Cleopatra’s Choice organic Shea butter is a luxurious all-natural product of the African Shea Tree nut that soothes and moisturizes skin. The Shea butter is rich in natural humectants and emollients as well as Vitamin A, E and F. The moisturizing butter quickly penetrates skin, immediately protecting it and providing essential nutrients. it is packed full of essential fatty acids that prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles while increasing elasticity and promoting a soft, even texture. Shea butter is perfect for rough, cracked skin as well as stretch marks, wrinkles, chapped lips and more. The ivory colored butter is sold in a 1 pound container.






100% Pure Shea Butter is one of the oldest beauty secret. This product is going to be a staple in my household every winter. Now, I will not be scared of harsh winters anymore. My skin now has a savior. ... Pure Shea Butter.

You can find more information about the company here.

Cleopatra's choice 100% Pure Shea Butter is sold on Amazon and is available here.

Please note that people with nut allergy need to patch test before they start using the product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment