Monday, August 25, 2014

Age Defense Eye Cream Review


I have very dark circles around my eyes and they always look puffy. I tried so many eye creams and some reduced the dark circles to some extent, but they were never gone. I tried the frozen spoon treatment, the ice bags on my eyes, but the puffiness is never gone. I finally gave it up thinking it is all genetic and that I can never avoid them.

So, I thought the Age Defense Eye Cream from Body Merry would be the same. I tried it for 3 days and suddenly I noticed that my puffiness is not there anymore and I don't need that much concealer to hid my dark circles. My dark circles are fading. I only need a little bit to use under my eyes and the bottle will last me a long time before I need a new one.

The Age Defense Eye Cream has all natural ingredients and does not contain any Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.

Here is more information about the product.

Do you want your eyes to express everything but your age? Our Age Defense Eye Cream is a comprehensive solution for all your eye concerns – whether its dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, sags or bags.

This cream is perfect for your eyes since we reject the idea of using harsh chemicals for the delicate eye area and use natural and organic ingredients instead.

We've packed in cutting edge peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. We know that's not enough – so we've added lots of antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives – Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile (to name just a few!).

Our cream works well on all skin types and leaves your skin looking and feeling firm, plump and young. Get fast and lasting results and be at the receiving end of compliments!







Ingredients
Some of our KEY ingredients are: Peptide Complex + Amino Acid Emulsification + Antioxidants + Hyaluronic Acid + Retinol + Vitamin C (2 types!) + Vitamin E + Vitamin B5 + Aloe + Rose Hip Oil + Jojoba Oil + Coconut Oil + Beeswax + Cranberry + Licorice + Sunflower Oil + Borage Oil + Flaxseed Oil + Evening Primrose Oil + Lavender + Calendula + Chamomile + Witch Hazel + Glycolic Acid + MSM + Cocoa Butter + Cucumber + Green Tea + Bearberry + Blueberry + Oregon Grape + Eyebright + Coenzyme Q10 + Lemon + Lemongrass + Apple + Sugarcane + Grapeseed Oil + Macadamia Nut Oil + Palm Oil + Tamanu Oil + Raspberry Seed Oil + Avocado Oil

This is one of the best eye products that I had ever uses. It works fast and gives results. Please patch test before using.

The product is sold on Amazon and is available here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment