Monday, June 8, 2015

Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandana (Adult) Review


I really loved the cowboy hat with bandana. This gave me a look of the cowgirl. My children were able to use the hat too. It was not too large for them. This would be a perfect fit for a cowboy themed party. I felt natural wearing this to a rodeo.

Here is more information about the product.

This is a Adult Cowboy Hat and Bandana it is a Great for dress up and role play. Hat is 100% Polyester Felt and Paisley Bandanna is 100% Cotton. This is an Affordable Halloween or Year Round dress up!



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment