Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Perfectly Natural Soap [100% Natural 98% Organic] Review


I love all of Foxbrim's products. They use all natural ingredients and all of them are skin friendly. I have dry skin and I always have problems with different types of soaps. Most of them make my skin feel rough and tight. The perfectly Natural Soap from Foxbrim is different. It does not strip away my natural oils and keep my skin soft. This has been really useful to use as a body wash during winter. It kept my skin so soft and dry free through the winter. It can be used to wash the hair also. I did not try it on hair though since I like it so much that I don't want to waste it on anything other than face.

Here is more information about the product.

Perfectly Natural Soap brings you a wonderful mix of 100% all-natural botanical ingredients to effectively cleanse skin. Ecologically simple and pleasant to skin, you'll enjoy a powerful yet gentle cleanse. Absolutely no additives, fragrances, synthetics or harsh chemicals used. The soap we've been asked to create is finally here. Perfect for face and body. Perfect for use both morning and night. Pefectly Natural Soap by Foxbrim.



The product is sold on Amazon and is available here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment